Tuesday, August 6, 2013

About Me


Hello, world :) So, I'm Denti as the author of this blog. My full name is Denti Rizki Kinanti. Born in Balikpapan, on August 15 1999, I have become a wayfarer since I graduated from junior high school. I studied at SMP Negeri 3 Balikpapan and Semesta Bilingual Boarding School Semarang. Now I'm a student at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), majoring in Microbiology, in the School of Life Sciences and Technology (SITH). You may see my entire life, hobbies, and experiences. My hobbies are playing piano, baking, reading, and writing. I also love studying biology, physics, chemistry, maths, and english.

If you have some questions about me, contact me on :

Facebook : Denti Rizki Kinanti
Instagram : dentikinanti
E-mail : denti.rizki@gmail.com
Line: Denti_holmes

1 comment:

Blog ini hanya memperbolehkan berkomentar dengan santun . Blog ini memperbolehkan anda untuk mempromosikan blog anda di komentar ini . Karena saya akan berkunjung balik ke blog anda . Mohon jangan menulis spam . Terima kasih

 
Images by Freepik